Dubai Summer Package
THE MAGICAL DUBAI
We would be happy to inform that we are offering the Cheapest Dubai Package with inclusions:
1. Dubai City Tour (half day) with transfers
2. Burj Khalifa Tickets (124 125 non prime hours) with one way transfer
3. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets with one way transfer
4. Desert Safari Tour with Dinner and Entertainment
- Pick up from your location by any 4×4 Vehicle
- Dune bashing in fully air-conditioned 4×4 Vehicle
- Unlimited refreshments
- ○ Sunset photography opportunity
- ○ Henna designing
- ○ Tanura show by male artist
- ○ BBQ dinner with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- ○ Shisha smoking facility at the shisha corner
- ○ Fire show
- ○ Photographic opportunity by dressing up in Arabic dress
- ○ Belly dancing
- ○ Camel riding
- ○ Washroom facilities are separate for men and women
- ○ Drop off at your location by any 4×4 Vehicle
5. Dubai Mall with one way transfer
6. Fountain Show with one way transfer
7. Dhow Cruise Dinner , Creek
8. Dubai Frame Tickets
10. Dubai Marina, twisted tower (photo opportunity)
11. JBR Beach, (wall art & graffiti)
12. Ain Dubai (outside view)
13.Al Seef – old historic district
14. Gold Souk & Perfume Souk
15. La Mer Beach
16. Meena Bazar
17. Right Guidance
18. Suggestions on local place to eat
19. Continuous support throughout your trip
20. Food recommendations for Indian Veg Food
|Total Amount for the Above Package- |
I loved your videos about dubai tour and whole iternary. I just want ask that how should i add abu dhabi Ferrari world and future museum in your 7 days trip
Planing to go with ma wife and 8 yr old kid on 26 October 2022
Can you email me the iternery for 7 days including Ferrari and Future. Because we want explore it by ourselves with local transport.
We are doing this first time. We do travel always with SOTC. This is our first time by self
Hi I’m planning to visit next month with my friends
Praveen Prakash Kashyap
This is Praveen Kashyap From Ranchi,Jharkhand.I have seen several videos of your on YouTube.I will be visiting Dubai from 22/09 to 28/09. I will be landing on Abu Dhabi and returning from the same airport.
Can you plan an itinerary for me.I will be visiting with my wife and 1.5 year old kid.
I don’t want to spend much on staying and travel.I prefer local transport over pvt taxi services.My idea is to explore the city within budget.
How much do you charge?
Need a package
We are 6-8 persons (3-4 couples) planning to visit Dubai in September last for 6N 7D. Please quote your best rate for the same with pick-up from Airport with 3/4 star hotel stay.
Hi, I am Nipun from Noida, UP, India. Planning to visit Dubai in sep end. We are 2 adults and 3 yrs old kid. I saw your video and its correct it has things which other tour operators didn’t tell. So pls help me in this. Although we are planning for 3N4D but lemme know if this is okay to cover most of Dubai.
You are providing the such a informative things. I appreciate you guys, keep going on…..
I need your help, actually I’m coming to dubai very soon. I’m planning to come on visit visa for 3 months, as you assist in your videos. I’m coming with the purpose to find the nursing job there. So please recommend me the favorable rental room for 2 adults( 3months) on cheapest price.
Hi Nikhar, I wanted to check if Dubai package is available from Tomorrow?
12th Aug. Tried reaching out to you over insta as well but no luck.
you can give me direct on my cell +917411128080
Hotel details and miracle garden
B2B in your all packages